You are on your way. You have a dream and maybe even a plan for your future.
Let us help you get there.
Whether you are off to college or a new job, it’s the time of your life when nothing stands in the way of your independence, individuality and a successful future – as you define it. Not even a ramen noodle-sized budget.
Let’s face it, even with all the ramen noodle variations out there, a person can only eat so many. We’re here to help. On My Way was created to help you maximize your resources during those financially trying years, now that you are living away from home.
When it comes to money, we know how to help you save more and spend less. After all, we’re a credit union. It’s why we’re here. It’s what we do best.
No matter what your financial situation is or where you are on your journey, visit the On My Way blog and stay on track with helpful resources, frugal advice, contests and more!
Don’t be shy. Connect with us.
- Read and comment on our posts.
- Watch helpful videos.
- Enter contests.
- Check out upcoming events.
- Ask us questions.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
We are proud of our Purdue University roots and grateful for the relationships we’ve built with local high schools, Ivy Tech Community College, hundreds of local employers, and more. We’ve been voted best credit union by Journal & Courier readers since 2009 and named one of Indiana’s best places to work since 2011.
In case you’re new to Purdue Federal, here are a few things that set us apart from other financial institutions:
- Low fees with plenty of free perks.
- Savvy online access with free iPhone/Google Play apps.
- Exclusive debit card designs featuring local colleges and high schools.
- Exclusive Purdue credit card designs, plus My Photocard where you design your own!
- ATMs and branches all over town, all over campus, and all over the United States.